The Go Game events require dedicated resources and staffing. As a result, fees for booking changes may apply!
Need to reschedule your virtual on-screen host event? No problem!
- If less than 1 business day from your event, please contact your Event Producer ASAP.
- 1 day before your event you will receive an event reminder email which includes your Event Producer's email address. Email is the best way to reach your Event Producer.
- If more than 1 business day in advance, you can reschedule/unschedule/cancel on your own via your Dashboard:
- View your event in the Dashboard (be sure you're looking at the correct event!)
- Click 'Scheduling'
- Click 'Reschedule'
- Review fees (if applicable*)
Rescheduling: Once the order is placed, you will be able to reschedule to a new date/time, contingent on availability.
- You may reschedule your event free of charge for up to 24 hours after making the booking! (unless booked within 48 hours)
- You do not have to select your new date and time upon unscheduling. In other words, if you know you need to reschedule but you don't yet know what date to reschedule to, no problem! Process the reschedule ASAP (remember fees will increase you get closer to the date), and simply pick your new date and time later.
- If the event you're rescheduling is 10 rooms or more, please confirm that the date and time you're considering to reschedule to is available prior to processing the change.
Please note all event dates and times are contingent availability.
Virtual Event Cancelation
Day of - not refundable
1-2 business day before - 50% refund
3-4 business days before - 75% refund
5 or more business days before - 85% refund
Virtual Event Reschedule
Within 24 hours of an event - 50% rescheduling fee
2 business days before - 25% rescheduling fee
5 business days before - 15% rescheduling fee
More than 5 days before - free to reschedule
Rescheduling for Weve+ Subscribers
Within 24 hours - $50 per room fee
2 or more business days before - free to reschedule
Please note we do not offer refunds or credits on scheduled credits rooms if they go unused after an event has passed.
If you are looking for information about rescheduling/cancelling an event with The Go Game (in person events), please check out this FAQ page here!