Weve events require dedicated resources and staffing. As a result, fees for booking changes may apply!
Need to reschedule, unschedule, or cancel your event? No problem!
- If less than 24 hours in advance, please contact your Event Producer ASAP.
- 24 hours before your event you will receive an event reminder email which includes your Event Producer email address. Email is the best way to reach your Event Producer.
- If more than 24 hours in advance, you can reschedule/unschedule/cancel on your own via your Dashboard:
- View your event in the Dashboard (be sure you're looking at the correct event!)
- Click 'Edit Event Details'
- Click 'Reschedule'
- Review fees (if applicable*), and click 'Checkout'
- Input payment details (if applicable*), and click 'Place Order'
* See below for our standard cancellation/rescheduling clause.
Rescheduling: Once the order is placed, you will be able to reschedule to a new date/time, contingent on availability.
Unscheduling: You do not have to immediately reschedule. You will have your event credit(s) to schedule at a future date.
- You may reschedule your event free of charge for up to 24 hours after making the booking! (unless booked within 48 hours)
- You do not have to select your new date and time upon unscheduling. In other words, if you know you need to reschedule but you don't yet know what date to reschedule to, no problem! Process the reschedule ASAP (remember fees will increase you get closer to the date), and simply pick your new date and time later.
- If the event you're rescheduling is 10 rooms or more, please confirm that the date and time you're considering to reschedule to is available prior to processing the change. You can do so online, or email email@example.com
Please note all event dates and times are contingent availability.
Client cancellation for any reason of The Go Game program prior to the first game is subject to a 10% non-refundable booking fee.
Client cancellation for any reason of The Go Game program prior to the first game and within 4 weeks or less from the scheduled event date is subject to a fee equal to 25% of the full amount due.
Client cancellation for any reason of The Go Game program prior to the first game and within 2 weeks or less from the scheduled date is subject to a fee equal to 50% of the full program fee.
Please note we do not offer refunds or credits on unused rooms.